Proven. Powerful. Preventative.
Headquartered in South Dakota, Prohmtect has been solving electrical conductivity problems since the 1970’s, when our original formula was developed for U.S. Navy aircraft carrier ships and F-14 guidance systems. Over the next 40 years, other formulas were developed for a variety of automotive, marine, and communications applications.
In 2010 our unique silver formula was added to the line of pastes, specifically formulated for the fuel cell manufacturing industry. Now in use on fuel cell conduit connections, our silver paste raises the conductive efficiency to 94%, and saves fuel cell manufacturers thousands of dollars.
Tom Stengrim – President
John Ebbinghaus – Inventor & Founder
What sets Prohmtect apart?
- Superior ingredients: Prohmtect is one of the only pastes made with a synthetic, non-silicone oil. No wicking, no residue when subjected to high temperatures (100C-350C)
- We meet your exact engineering need for the correct formula—even if that means custom-blending one.
- Non-toxic, effective and long-lasting in even in small amounts, so it does not migrate.
- Micro-sharp conductive metal particles in our non-silver blends provide multiple pathways for electrical current. Packed in syringes, with a variety of tip options for accuracy of application.
- Veteran owned and manufactured in the U.S.A.